Blue Tiger Comeback for EMPLOYEES
Lincoln University will begin in-person classes on Monday, August 24. As with every aspect of life, the COVID-19 pandemic brings new questions on a daily basis of how to maintain the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff and visitors, while also providing a collegiate experience. We are working hard to address those questions and meet the needs of everyone we serve.
- Masks/face coverings are required on the Lincoln University campus, unless accommodations have been requested and granted. Face shields will be provided for faculty. Faculty or staff needing to request accommodations should contact:
Mr. Stephen Mincke
- Social distancing of six feet or more (where possible) will be promoted in all campus facilities.
- Proper handwashing for 20 seconds or using a sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol helps stop the spread of germs.
Faculty, staff, employees, students, and campus visitors voluntarily assume full responsibility for any and all risks of illness or injury associated with exposure to COVID-19, as well as from use of any protective equipment, including face masks, that the University may voluntarily provide.
- What should I do if I have a health condition that prevents me from wearing a mask?
Employees who have conditions that would prevent the wearing of a mask should contact Stephen Mincke, Director of Human Resources, at 573-681-5020 or email@example.com to request accommodations. Employees will need to provide documentation from their healthcare provider. If an accommodation is approved, HR will provide documentation of the approval.
- What if an employee has an underlying condition that makes them at high risk for getting COVID-19?
Human Resources has an established accommodation process to assist employees who may need an accommodation to complete their work. Please contact Stephen Mincke, Director of Human Resources, at 573-681-5020 for assistance with that process.
- What if an employee tests positive for COVID-19?
Employees who test positive for COVID-19 must not report to work. Employees should contact Stephen Mincke, Director of Human Resources, at 573-681-5020 to discuss options for taking leave to recover, what is needed to return to campus, and to discuss interactions on campus and with staff. If other employees have had close contact with the positive employee (within less than six feet, not wearing a mask, for more than 15 minutes) those employees will be sent home until contacted by a local health authority or until a negative test is provided to HR.
- What if an employee has had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
If an employee comes into close contact (within less than six feet, not wearing a mask, for more than 15 minutes) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, the employee must not report to work. A local health authority will contact anyone who is considered a close contact of the positive case. The employee may also opt to be tested during this time. If you do not hear from a local health authority within 48 hours, please contact Stephen Mincke, Director of Human Resources, at 573-681-5020.