Blue Tiger Protocol for EMPLOYEES
Lincoln University will begin in-person classes on Monday, January 10. As with every aspect of life, the COVID-19 pandemic brings new questions on a daily basis of how to maintain the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff and visitors, while also providing a collegiate experience. We are working hard to address those questions and meet the needs of everyone we serve.
- Masks/face coverings are required in classrooms on the Lincoln University campus, unless accommodations have been requested and granted. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, email:
- Social distancing of six feet or more (where possible) will be promoted in all campus facilities.
- Proper handwashing for 20 seconds or using a sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol helps stop the spread of germs.
Faculty, staff, employees, students, and campus visitors voluntarily assume full responsibility for any and all risks of illness or injury associated with exposure to COVID-19, as well as from use of any protective equipment, including face masks, that the University may voluntarily provide.
- What if an employee has an underlying condition that makes them at high risk for getting COVID-19? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources has an established accommodation process to assist employees who may need an accommodation to complete their work. Please contact email@example.com for assistance with that process.
- What if an employee tests positive for COVID-19? Please see Blue Tiger Protocol plan.
- What if an employee has had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
Please see Blue Tiger Protocol Plan. Any other questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARES ACT Information Lincoln University received federal funds through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
Student Emergency Aid: $1,282,902
Institutional Aid: $1,282,904
HBCU Aid: $3,383,040
Those funds are used to assist the University and its students in addressing the financial impact of Covid-19. Below are links to documents that provide information on the amount of funds that Lincoln University received and how we have used the funds.
Most LU students (approximately 2000) will be eligible for aid under the CARES Act. Students who would like to apply for aid utilizing CARES Act funds may contact the Financial Aid office for additional information or visit https://www.lincolnu.edu/web/financial-aid/lu-cares. Other questions may be directed to the Office of Grants & Sponsored Research at 573-681-5582.