International Student Graduation
Lincoln University of Missouri holds its annual Commencement exercises in May.
To ensure that you are able to take part and celebrate your achievement in graduating from Lincoln, follow the instructions below.
Steps to File For a Degree as an International Student
- Go to your advisor to request a major or minor checklist.
- Working with your advisor, complete the checklist. Your advisor will forward it to the relevant department head, along with your contact information.
- The department head will verify the checklist and pass it on to the Office of the Registrar.
- The Registrar will review your major checklist and general education checklist to confirm you have met all graduation requirements.
- If you've met all requirements, the Office of the Registrar will contact you. You will be able to file by paying the $40 graduation fee to the Cashier's Office and completing the Application for Degree form located in the Registrar's Office.