Dr. Jabulani Beza International Student Center
926 E. Dunklin St
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Phone: (573) 681-5473
Fax: (573) 681-5474
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Duwon S. Clark
Fall Semester - July 15th
Spring Semester - December 1st
To Maintain Your Status:
• You must enroll full-time (12 credit hours per semester for undergraduate and 9 credit hours for graduate students). Summer sessions are an exception.
• You are required to make satisfactory progress towards degree completion by following all requirements stated in course syllabi, the University Catalog, and Student Handbook.
• Apply for extension of program before the expiration date on your I-20.
• Follow US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) procedures for changing from one program level to the next.
• Follow USCIS procedures for transferring from one school to another.
• Limit on-campus employment to 20 hours per week while school is in session.
• Refrain from off-campus employment withous USCIS authorization.
• Either depart the country, apply for status change, or continue to the next level of education within 60 days following graduation.