Tests will be administered in room 119 Stamper Hall (park vehicles in lot behind building)
- Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Saturday, January 11, 2020
- Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Saturday, May 2, 2020
The HiSET exam is a five-part test states use in the process of issuing a high school equivalency credential. The exam allows you to show you have the same academic knowledge and skills as a high school graduate.
You must be a Missouri resident, at least 16 years of age, and out of high school to take the HiSET exam.
Note: If you have a disability or health-related need and you require testing accommodations, you need to call ETS Disability Services at 1-855-802-2748 to schedule, reschedule or cancel your appointment. Accomodated tests scheduled during the week are held in 108 Young Hall.
On Examination Day:
- Arrive on time
- You will not be admitted after your scheduled test time
- Bring acceptable identification
- Prohibited items (see page 9)
- Wear layered clothing as room temperatures fluctuate