We hope that you plan to join the Lincoln University Alumni Association. Now is YOUR chance to do so.
If you are an annual financial member of the Lincoln University Alumni Association (LUAA), please remember that dues expire on Dec 31 – and dues are not prorated.
Alumni Association Purpose
The purpose and objectives for which the corporation is organized is to:
- Assist the University in carrying out its mission
- Encourage the attendance of qualified students at Lincoln University
- Assist in securing adequate funds for the operation and development of the University
- Assist in advancing the standards of post-secondary education at the University
- Support charitable, educational, cultural, patriotic, literary and scientific aims, purposes and programs of the University
Alumni Association Membership Qualification
National Alumni Association Dues
You are now able to pay your national dues on-line by clicking HERE. If you are a new member, Membership Applications along with the on-line payment receipt, should be submitted to: Lincoln University, Office of Alumni Affairs, 818 Chestnut Street, Memorial Hall, Jefferson City, Mo 65102
- Individual membership — $50 per year
- Associate Membership — $50 per year
- Silver Life Membership — $1,500 (61 years of age or younger) *Can be paid in full or over four year period of $375 per year *
- Golden Life Membership — $600 (62 years of age & beyond) *Can be paid in full or over four year period of $150 per year*
*Cost of Chapter dues are determined by local membership (for information please contact your local Chapter President)
The Lincoln University Alumni Association, Inc. consists of:
- The Executive Board
(Nationally elected officers: president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer)
Only members who are graduates of the university are eligible to hold a national office.
- The Board of Directors
(National officers plus the presidents or elected representatives of all active chapters.)
Each member of the Board of Directors must be a member in good standing.
- All members in good standing
Current financial membership at the Chapter and National levels
The Alumni Pledge
As an alumnus/alumna of the University,
I commit myself to uphold the ideals
of Lincoln and to reflect its teaching.
My voice and my hands shall exalt and
preserve its good name.
I shall be responsible, active,
courageous and self-sacrificing
in every effort to establish
for my Alma Mater an even higher
place in its service to teaching, to
discovering, and to disseminating useful
knowledge among men and women of
the state, the nation, the earth. Today!