The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment is responsible for the administration of the following tests:
- HiSET (High School Equivalency Test)
- ACT (American College Testing) - National Test
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- GET (General Education Test)
- LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
- MFT (Major Field Test)
Note: Students requiring special accomodations should consult the test brochure and follow the instructions for requesting special testing accommodations.
Students must also inform the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment (OIRA) of their request by the registration deadline. Failure to do so might result in the inability of the OIRA to accomodate students on test day.
Lincoln University does not administer the tests below, however, more information can be accessed through the links provided.