See the Graduate Bulletin 2017-2019 for program specific requirements and information.
Fall Admission - July 1
Spring Admission - November 1
Summer Admission - May 1
International Application Deadline:
Fall Admission - May 1
Spring Admission - October 1
An applicant for admission to the Graduate Studies Program must submit the following items:
- An application for admission.
- A non-refundable $30 application fee.
- An official transcript from every colleges and university previously attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or supervisors. For recent graduates, at least two of the three letters of recommendation must come from instructors of their major courses.
- A personal goal statement.
- The results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Aptitude Test or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) for Master of Arts or Master of Education programs.
- The results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Aptitude Test for the Master of Education or Master of Science programs.
- The results of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) for the Master of Business Administration program.
Requirements for International Students
- All international students except those who have English as their official language,
must submit one of the following:
The results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or
the results of the Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) or International English Language Test (IELTS).
- All international students must submit an I-134 Affidavit of Support and original bank statements documenting adequate financial resources to attend graduate school before an I-20 will be issued.
- All international students must submit a complete course by course evaluation of their educational credentials from institutions in other countries.
Health Requirements for Enrollment
Tuition and Fees (effective Fall, 2017)
In-State Tuition: $291.00 per credit hour
Out-of-State Tuition: $541.50 per credit hour
Technology Fee: $173.94 per semester
Student Activity Fee: $ 10.00 per credit hour
Building Maintenance Fee: $132.16 per semester
Online Course Fee: $ 50.00 per course
Wellness Fee: $ 75.00 per semester
Athletic Fee: $ 10.00 per credit hour
Fall and Spring Semester
Full-time 9 credit hours
Three-quarter time 6-8 credit hours
Half-time 5 credit hours