State Fair Community College
Lincoln University of Missouri (LU) is partnering with State Fair Community College (SFCC) as a Connect Blue Program Partner. The Connect Blue program opens a new path to two-year and four-year degrees for State Fair and Lincoln University students. LU-SFCC’s Connect Blue concurrent enrollment program will make the SFCC students’ transition process from their associate degree to the completion of their undergraduate baccalaureate degrees at LU seamless and support students’ success.
At Lincoln and CLC, education is within reach! At Lincoln, you will find power in together — where the people walking beside you, those who came before, and those leading the way are all here for your success. One of a select group of HBCUs in the nation, Lincoln offers flat-rate tuition, plus merit and need-based scholarships, to help transfer students find success and achieve their dreams.
- Each student taking part in the Connect Blue Program will receive counseling and academic support through assignment of a Navigator at SFCC and/or a Success Advisor at Lincoln University.
- SFCC and Lincoln University will provide students enrolled in the Connect Blue Program with a "roadmap," which articulates the details of the programs, academic requirements, and milestones needed to be successful.
- Students must meet at least once a semester with SFCC and Lincoln University academic advisors to determine appropriate course enrollment.
- Students seeking admission to the LU/SFCC Concurrent Enrollment Program must meet residency requirements in the State of Missouri.
- Students seeking admission to the LU/SFCC Concurrent Enrollment Program must submit a Lincoln University of Missouri application for admission. LU waives any existing application fees for students seeking participation in the Concurrent Enrollment Program. Students accepted into the program agree to complete the LU enrollment fee.
- Students seeking admission to the Lincoln University/SFCC Connect Blue Program must be enrolled in a full-time status (taking a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester) in the Concurrent Admissions programs with courses exclusively at SFCC or in some combination at SFCC and Lincoln University. Students shall take courses that apply toward the major the student intends to pursue once admitted as a degree-seeking student to LU.
- Apply to Lincoln University.
- Request official transcripts from SFCC and other educational institutions you have attended.
Ready to get started?
Office of Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions
Young Hall Room B-7
820 Chestnut Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.