Request for Reserved Parking
Lincoln University Police Department
"Reserved Parking" spaces are assigned spaces that are reserved for specific individuals. The parking permit number must match the reserved parking sign or the vehicle will be towed.
Individuals that have a student or employee parking hang tag may not park in reserved spaces. Parking is only allowed in the spaces that are not marked with a reserved sign.
Reserve Parking Spaces are designated with a sign that:
- states "Permit Parking Only";
- has a designated number that matches the "Reserved Parking" hang tag; and
- states "$50.00 Fine"
In Order to Park in a Reserve Spot, an Individual must:
- make a request to the Office of the President;
- receive approval from the Office of the President for a "Reserve Parking" space; and
- pay the required fee for a "Reserve Parking Space"
You will receive at a minimum of a $50 ticket if you park in a "Reserve Parking" space not approved for you ($75 if you have not purchased an employee or student hang tag and park in a reserved spot).
See page 12 of the Traffic and Parking Regulations for more info:
- 8.06 Non-Moving Vehicle Violations and Penalties. The penalties set forth below are hereby established for violations involving non-moving vehicles or bicycles owned or operated by or in the custody or possession of students and visitors.
- 8.0621 Parking in a numbered reserved space w/o a reserved permit $50.00
- 8.0628 Fail to register motor vehicle $25