The following regulations must be followed for all undergraduate students, graduate students, and Lincoln University student organizations planning to travel on university business:
- Students and student organizations must adhere to all travel policies of the university.
- Students seeking approval of and funding for travel must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in Lincoln University
- Minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA
- Car rental through the university or through a private company is allowed ONLY with an authorized Lincoln University employee as the designated driver.
- Students may be issued a cash advance for meals not to exceed the applicable per diem rate. The amount of the advance will be determined by the appropriate approving authority.
- Per diem meal rates apply only when meals are not provided as part of the conference or activity.
- Students attending university-funded conferences remain under the university conduct system, must attend all required sessions, and are expected to behave in a polite and respectful manner.
- Students attending university-funded conferences must dress appropriately for the conference environment or event, or at the advisor's discretion.
- Students requesting university funding will have chaperone and transportation requirements evaluated according to each event by the appropriate approving authority.
- The following will apply to student organizations requesting funding for travel:
- Funding may be requested for conference registration, hotel accommodations, and transportation and/or mileage.
A university official MUST accompany any student organization requesting travel funding.