All air travel must be coordinated through the Travel Liaison. Costs will be billed directly to the university. If the following procedure is not followed, any expenses incurred may not be reimbursed.
- Establish a travel itinerary.
- Enter a requisition based on the cost identified on the travel itinerary.
- List DINERS CLUB as the vendor.
- Use object code 65102.
- Include the dates of travel, destination, and name of traveler(s).
- List appropriate approvers including the Travel Liaison.
- Fax or submit the travel itinerary including requisition number to the Travel Liaison who will finalize the travel arrangements.
A Request for Check Form is NOT necessary for airline travel as payment is made monthly based on the Diners Club invoice.