Mail Services for Students
Welcome to Lincoln University - your home away from home. Please know that our team is here to assist with all your mail-related needs. If you are looking for letters, your Residential Director (RD) will pick-up all letter mail and deliver conveniently to each residence hall.
If you are looking for a package, please bring your campus i.d. to pick-up packages in the mail room located at Shipping & Receiving 1002 Chestnut Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101. (Located next to the Softball Field.)
Mail Services for Faculty & Staff
All faculty and staff working on the Lincoln University - Missouri, Jefferson City campus can pick-up department mail from Room 115 Young Hall.
Each campus unit has been assigned a mailbox and key for secure access. Mailbox keys are issued and maintained by Facilities and Planning. If you have issues with a mailbox key, need a replacement key, or lose a key, email: lufacilitiesplanning@LincolnU.edu
Faculty & Staff Procedures
- Mail Services staff will deliver to Young Hall Room 115 Monday-Friday between 1-2:30 p.m.
- Large boxes and bulk mail will be directly delivered to units.
- Mailboxes are expected to be checked every day!
- If an assigned mailbox is too full to receive additional mail, excess mailwill be held at Shipping and Receiving.
- Deadline for outgoing mail (interdepartmental and off-campus) is 2:30 p.m. Monday–Friday.
- A mail transmittal form should be attached to outgoing mail.
- If overnight delivery is required, package(s) must be clearly marked with a note requesting overnight delivery and a mail transmittal form attached.
- If bulk mail or boxes are to be mailed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org 1 p.m. for pickup.
- Interdepartmental mail should be submitted in the Campus Mail slot.
- If you have missed the 2:30 p.m. deadline, you can still bring mail to Shipping & Receiving, 1002 Chestnut St., until 5 p.m.