Scholarships (Music Service Awards)
Service awards are granted to to students who are members of the Lincoln University Vocal Ensemble.
Recipients of these awards will be determined solely by the ensemble director.
- Must audition at least one week prior to the beginning of classes.
- Must be officially enrolled in an ensemble(s).
- Must also be enrolled in University Choir if accepted in Lincoln University Vocal Ensemble
- Must attend all ensemble rehearsals as indicated in the Schedule of Courses and additional rehearsals scheduled in advance and announced by the ensemble director.
- Must perform in all scheduled and non-scheduled performances.
- Additional assistance will be considered for those interested in being a section leader and/or accompanist based on eligibility (see Music Opportunities section).
- Amount awarded is determined on a semester to semester basis.