Liberal Studies Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for Liberal Studies
- The student must be admitted to the University.
- The student must submit an application and be formally approved for admission into the B.L.S. program.
- The student must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application for admission.
- The student must be admitted to the program at least one semester prior to the semester of graduation.
- The transfer student must have a "C" average or better in previous college work; a student with less than a "C" average who has been out of school for ten years or more may be admitted on a conditional basis.
- A person who has already earned a bachelor’s degree is not eligible to enroll in the BLS program.