Apply to the Honors Program
Reasons to Join the Honors Program
- Smooth transition from high school to college
- Scholarship opportunities
- Membership in a community of highly-motivated students
- Small class sizes and close interaction with professors
- Travel to student leadership conferences around the country
- Social and academic activities outside of the classroom
- Study abroad assistance
- Preparation for graduate and professional school
New cohorts of students are admitted each fall semester. Applications are available online from January through July for qualifying students. You are eligible to apply:
- As a new high-school graduate with a minimum 3.2 GPA or ACT score of 21.
- As a current LU student with less than 45 credit hours and a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- As a transfer student with less than 45 credit hours and a minimum 3.2 GPA.
Do you have questions about applying to the Honors Program? Let us know.
Dr. Amy Gossett
Honors Program Manager
Anthony Hall, 4th Floor
825 Chestnut Street
Jefferson City, MO.