Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: Agriculture Club
Department of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences: Agriculture Club
Lincoln University Agricultural Club
To bring together students with similar interests and goals; to inform members of career options within agricultural fields; and to provide members with various agricultural activities.
- To develop long-term friendships through similar interests.
- To promote production agriculture.
- To encourage student involvement in university activities.
The majority of members are commuters from Central Missouri who seek degrees in agribusiness, agriculture and environmental sciences with minors in aquaculture and wildlife management. Some members are seeking degrees in other major fields.
- State and local livestock shows
- Future Farmers of America (FFA) Day
- Field Day for area elementary schools
- Jefferson City Jaycee Christmas Parade
- LU AGGIE Pitch Tournament
- Governor's Easter Egg Hunt
- Monthly meetings
- Membership dues are $5.00 per semester
Ag Club Faculty Advisor
Administrative Assistant Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
Room 219 Founders Hall
Phone: (573) 681-5380
Fax: (573) 681-5955