For Urgent Care, contact one of the following:
- Capital Region Health Branch West, 3308 W Edgewood, 573-893-7848
7:30-6 M-F, Sat 8-5, Sun 9-5
- JCMG Extended Care, 1241 W. Stadium, 573-556-5776
7:30-5 M-F, Sat & Sun 9-2
- SSM Urgent Care, 2511 W Edgewood, 573-761-0304
9-7 M-F, Sun 9-2
For Emergency Care, contact one of the following:
- Capital Region Medical Center, 1125 Madison Street, 573-632-5000
- SSM Health St Mary's Hospital, 2505 Mission Drive, 573-681-3000
Fees for emergency services and urgent care are the student's responsibility. The University encourages students to use discretion, prudence and caution when contacting emergency services. These services can be costly.
2015 Health Insurance Information
Due to a recent policy change by the Board of Curators in June 2015, student health insurance is ONLY mandatory for international students. Therefore, waivers are no longer applicable. International students, regardless of their enrollment status, are required to purchase the student health insurance. For more information, please contact the Student Health Center.