Lincoln University Honors College
We Celebrate Academic Success!
The mission of the Lincoln University Honors Program is to provide our diverse student body with enhanced university experiences that are intellectually challenging, interdisciplinary, and enriching beyond the traditional classroom. The Honors Program seeks to provide an environment in which our most academically-motivated students can achieve more than they have ever imagined. To this end, the Honors Program:
- Promotes engagement in undergraduate research and creative inquiry.
- Provides interdisciplinary opportunities for academic and cultural enrichment.
- Offers leadership and professional development opportunities to support the lifelong success of our students.
- Encourages an honors community environment where students feel comfortable embracing intellectual challenges.
- Serves the University's mission, providing an intellectual environment to recruit and retain a diverse and academically-motivated student population.
Upon graduation, the Lincoln University Honors Program scholar will possess:
- Advanced Core Communication Skills
- High Level Critical Thinking
- An Ability to Integrate and Apply Knowledge
- Written and Verbal Intellectual Depth
- Societal and Culture Awareness
- Prudent and Ethical Judgment
The program is committed to service and scholarship that contributes to the formation of global citizens able to think critically and engage with their communities, states, and world. They will be well-prepared for success in graduate school, professional studies, and work environments.