- Completed Medical Health History
- Immunizations: Must show proof of two (2) doses of MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) - Not required for students born before 1956. If records are not available, medical confirmation that the student had the disease(s) or a titer (blood test) will be accepted.
3. Meningococcal Vaccination or waiver: Required for students living on-campus ONLY
* Continuing Education/Dual Credit Students: If student is not required to be on campus nor interact with the general campus population, the health requirements can be waived (i.e., Fort Leonard Wood Campus, Dual Credit High School Students, Online students)*
*NEW REQUIREMENT (As of May 2, 2013) *
4. All current on campus, newly enrolled, and transfer students must show proof of a Tuberculosis (TB) test, documentation of treatment for tuberculosis or a negative chest x-ray within the past calendar year.
All students taking 12 or more credit hours are charged for Lincoln University's Student Insurance Plan unless proof of comparable coverage is provided. All registered International Students taking credit hours must be enrolled in the plan. For further information, please visit Student Insurance Plan page.
The above requirements are supported by documentation from the American College Health Association (ACHA).
Please note: Immunization requirements for international student may vary, depending on personal medical history and travel, please contact Student Health Center for further information.