Lincoln University Honors Program
We Celebrate Academic Success!
The mission of the Lincoln University Honors Program is to provide our diverse student body with enhanced university experiences that are intellectually challenging, interdisciplinary, and enriching beyond the traditional university experience. The Honors Program seeks to provide an environment in which our most academically-motivated students can achieve more than they have ever imagined. To this end, the Honors Program:
- Promotes student engagement in undergraduate research and creative inquiry.
- Provides interdisciplinary opportunities for academic and cultural enrichment.
- Offers leadership and professional development opportunities to support the lifelong success of our students.
- Encourages an honors community environment where students feel comfortable embracing intellectual challenges.
- Serves the University mission, providing an intellectual environment to recruit and retain a diverse and academically-motivated student population.
Congratulations Andrew Allee, an Honors College scholar (4.0 GPA) from Jefferson City, MO, will attend Howard University School of Medicine in Washington D.C. this summer as part of the prestigious Summer Health Professions Education Program (SHPEP). SHPEP is a very competitive program and Andrew was selected among many students throughout the country. Aspiring health professionals are poised to be tomorrow's change leaders in helping build a Culture of Health in their communities and the nation. And to bring about meaningful change, health professionals must know how to learn and work together across disciplines. SHPEP exposes students to a range of health professions to help realize this vision. Celebrating Academic Excellence
Congratulations Aaron Lewis, an Honors College scholar (4.0 GPA) from Marietta GA, will attend the University of Pennsylvania (Ivy League) Veterinary Medicine Summer Program this year. Aaron was selected over several candidates throughout the country to participate in this selective summer program for aspiring veterinarians. UPenn Vet School has been ranked one of the top programs in the country. We are confident that Aaron will represent Lincoln University very well. Celebrating Academic Excellence.