The mission of the Lincoln University Payroll Office is to ensure accurate and timely wage payments to Lincoln University employees. It is the purpose of this office to ensure accurate data on payroll checks, vendor payments made on behalf of Lincoln University employees, and reporting to federal, state and local agencies. We will support the overall mission of Lincoln University to perpetuate the climate of quality education in a diverse environment while diligently observing University, local, state and federal regulations.
- WebAdvisor Log In Tips
- SER - Student Employment Request
- Monthly Timesheet
- CWS - Financial Aid College Work-Study Timesheet
- Direct Deposit through Self-Service Banking
- Missouri W-4 Form
- Federal W-4 Form
- Timesheet, PTR and SER Due Dates
- Pay Periods and Due Dates
- IRS Tax Withholding Calculator
To view and print forms in PDF format, you must download and install, at no charge, Adobe Acrobat Reader.