Dr. Linda S. Bickel, Dean
Mrs. Irasema Steck, Administrative Assistant (email: email@example.com)
The graduate education programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE). The graduate business programs are accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). All programs at
The graduate degree program was established at
The following graduate degrees are offered (specific degree programs):
· Master of Arts (MA)
· Master of Education (MEd)
· Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Science (MS)
An applicant for admission to the Graduate Studies Program must submit the following items:
- An application for admission.
- A non-refundable $30 application fee.
- An official transcript from all colleges previously attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or supervisors. Recent graduates must have at least two letters of recommendation from instructors of their major courses.
- A personal goal statement.
- The results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Aptitude Test or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) for Master of Arts programs.
- The results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Aptitude Test for the Master of Education or Master of Science programs.
- The results of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) for the Master of Business Administration program.
- All international students except those who have English as their official language,
must submit one of the following:
The results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or
the results of the Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB).
- All international students must submit an I-134 Affidavit of Support and original bank statements documenting adequate financial resources to attend graduate school before an I-20 will be issued.
Full-time 9 credit hours
Three-quarter time 6-8 credit hours
Half-time 5 credit hours