Registration Requirements and Guidelines
The Student Organization Information Form (SOIF) is the official registration form that allows organizations to be considered a registered campus organization. All organizations desiring to be recognized as a registered organization on the campus of Lincoln University are required to complete the registration form (SOIF). The organization must be in good standing with the Student Government Association and with the University. Registration is an annual process. Once approved, an organization is registered for an academic year, which includes the summer session unless withdrawn by the University. For the 2017-2018 academic year, annual registration ends September 4, 2017.
- Registration for all campus organizations will be open Monday April 10, 2017
- New organizations are required to petition for recognition and must be approved by the Student Government Association and Student Senate (requires 2/3 vote)
- Organizations may host a week beginning in the Fall. Weeks will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis based on registration date and time. Hosting a week requires an organization to sponsor a minimum of one community service project, one social event, one education event and one health and wellness event
- All organizations will be required to complete community service hours both on and off campus
- All organizations will be required to participate in an annual event - Painting the Paws
- Black History Month is a time for recognizing the central role of African-Americans in US history, for Lincoln University, it is also about highlighting the significance of the Civil War veterans who founded our great institution. In honor of Black History Month, all organizations are required to conduct a 5-8 minute presentation or host a program focusing on African-American contributions in the US, helping others to understand what this month represents, as well as the importance of educating one another.
*Each organization is obligated to adhere to University regulations. Failure to do so may result in possible revocation of registered campus organization status.
Please complete the following online registration process here: http://LU_MO.formstack.com/forms/soif_form