Student Government Association Debate Forum
Hosted by Shaquire T. Jones, Student Government Association President
Introductions of current Student Leaders & University Administration
SGA, CAB, Royal Court
Board of Curators, President, Dr. Rome, Dean Offord, Provost Dr. Green, Executive Director of Student Engagement, Tammy Nobles
Candidate Platform Introduction (Each Candidate will be allotted 3 minutes to introduce themselves & their platform)
Introduction of Moderator
Maxwell Little, Program Coordinator – Co-advisor SGA, Student Senate
Debate Questions (Each candidate will be allotted 3 minutes to respond to each question)
Vice President Candidates
Open the floor to questions from the audience (Audience receives mic from SGA President- candidates will be allotted 3 minutes to respond to audience questions)
· Vote online using the link that will be emailed to your Lincoln University email address. Voting begins at 7:00 a.m. on 3/28 and ends 03/29 at 5:00 p.m.
· SGA Official polling station is located in the Blue Stop Shop. Voting hours begin at 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on 03/28 and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on 3/29.
· "Election Runner" iOS Android mobile app voting is available as a free download on the App store & Google play. Find LU by searching "Lincoln University, Missouri."
· Voting results and announcement reception will be held shortly after voting ends at 7:00 p.m. in the SUC Ballroom. Refreshments will be served.
· The 82nd General Assembly Student Government Association Lloyd L. Gaines Scholarship Application for $1,500 is due March 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. to apply please go to https://www.lincolnu.edu/web/student-government/scholarships
· Candidates that participated in the Debate Forum please see Mr. Little for individual headshot
YOUR VOICE. YOUR CHOICE. YOUR VOTE MATTERS.