ROTC National and Campus-Based Scholarships
- Four-, three-, and two-year scholarships cover the cost of tuition and mandatory fees, along with a subsistence allowance of $420 per month for up to ten months. A semester book allowance of $600 is also given. Cadets will not receive scholarship benefits until they pass an Army Physical Fitness Test and are deemed medically qualified by the Department of Defense Medical Examination Review Board (DoDMERB).
- Graduate Degrees: Two-year scholarships cover the cost of tuition and lab fees, along with a subsistence allowance of $420 per month for up to ten months. A semester book allowance of $600 is also given. Cadets will not receive scholarship benefits until they pass an Army Physical Fitness Test and are deemed medically qualified by the Department of Defense Medical Examination Review Board (DoDMERB).
For more information on Army ROTC Scholarships, please visit: www.goarmy.com/rotc/scholarships.html
Army ROTC Scholarships require that you:
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26.
- High school graduate or successfully complete equivalent training.
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (CGPA).
- Score a minimum of 1000 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores) (Applies to 3 and 4-year Scholarships).
- Meet physical standards.
- Pursue an Army approved academic major and be academically aligned.
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard).
Green to Gold Program
The Army Green to Gold Program is designed to offer Enlisted Soldiers in the Army the opportunity to earn a commission as Army Officers. This program offers enlisted Soldiers several unique ways to earn a baccalaureate or graduate degree:
- Green to Gold Scholarship Option — For Soldiers who are considering leaving Active Duty to attend college while receiving full tuition or room and board (capped), flat rate book payment and a monthly stipend.
- Green to Gold Active Duty Option — For Soldiers who want to remain on Active Duty and attend college.
- Green to Gold Non-Scholarship — For Soldiers who are considering leaving Active Duty to attend college while receiving a monthly stipend.
For more information on the Green to Gold Program, please visit: www.goarmy.com/rotc/enlisted-soldiers.html
LU Curators' Army ROTC Incentive Scholarship
A one-semester scholarship offered to quality graduating high school seniors pursuing a commission through the Army ROTC Program at Lincoln University. Priority is given to students with ROTC experience. This scholarship provides an opportunity to approximately six students per year to compete for an on-campus Army ROTC Scholarship once they have established a college grade point average. The LU Curator's ROTC Scholarship is a flat-rate scholarship. Priority will be given to students who possess scholar, athlete, leader characteristics. The Professor of Military Science will determine which students receive this award.
LU ROTC Performance Award (Room and Board)
A flat rate amount that covers a portion of the cost of living in the Residential Halls and Meal Plan.
- Available to recipients of ROTC Scholarships and other Contracted Cadets
- Renewable if the Cadet remains in good standing with Lincoln University and the ROTC Department
- Awarded by the Professor of Military Science