LUCE Programs and Projects
- Agricultural Economics and Marketing
- Community and Leadership Development
- Diversity Programs
- Human Resource Development
- Innovative Small Farmers' Outreach Program
- Integrated Pest Management
- Kansas City Urban Impact Center
- Paula J. Carter Center on Minority Health and Aging
- Plant Pathology
- Sheep, Goat, and Value Added Fiber Program
- Small Ruminant Program
- Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers Program (2501 Program)
- Southeast Missouri 1890 Extension Program
- St. Louis Urban Impact Center
- Wildlife Science
- Youth Development and 4-H Programs
Expert Health Tips:
"Healthy Eating for the Holidays"
"The Opiod Crisis"
"Reverse Mortgages in 3D: Drawbacks, Do's and Dont's"
"What About Credit"
Lincoln University Cooperative Extension
Paula J. Carter Center on Minority Health and Aging (PJCCMHA)
900 Leslie Boulevard
Lorenzo J. Greene Hall, Suite A
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Phone: (573) 681-5530
Fax: (573) 681-5534