*Please read the directions below carefully before continuing.
- If you don't remember your security questions or are having trouble with them, please follow from step one (1) below and you will be able to set up new security questions and reset your password.
*Note: In order to set up new security questions, you must have a current working password unless you remember your security questions. If your password is expired and you don't remember your security questions, you will need to contact OIT at 573-681-5888 to receive a temporary password which you will use to set up new security questions. After that, please follow from step one (1) below and you will be able to reset your password.
- If you remeber your security questions, click the password reset button at the bottom of the page and then follow from step six (6) below. (Tip: If you try twice and it doesn't accept your security questions, please follow along from step one. If you keep on trying, you will get locked out of your account.) In case you get locked out, contact OIT to receive a temporary password then follow from step 1 below in order to change the temporary password.
Directions on how to reset your current/temporary password:
- Click the password reset button at the bottom of this page.
- Click "Enroll into MyPassword"
- Fill in your User name/ID and your current/temporary Password and click "Continue".
- Set up your three security questions following the directions then click "Enroll".
- "Congratulations! You have enrolled successfully…" will appear on your monitor if you follow the directions correctly on the webpage now click "Home".
- Now click "Reset your password".
- Enter in your "User name/ID" and then click "Continue".
- Answer your three security questions then enter in your new secure password following the directions provided on the webpage then click "Reset Password".
- "Congratulations! You have successfully reset your password!" will appear on your monitor if you have followed the steps correctly.
- Contact Lincoln Universities Information Desk at 573-681-5888 if you require further assistance, Thank You!!!