Project Jump Start
Dear Future Blue Tiger!
In an effort to provide students with an opportunity to prepare for their fall 2018 enrollment at Lincoln University, we are continuing our Project Jump Start (PJS) program to help better prepare students for their academic career. You have been selected to participate in the PJS's Beta class this summer.
By participating, you will have an opportunity to take summer classes to help:
- Prepare you for the fall experience
- shorten your academic career in college by earning 6-9 credits
- start building friendships with the Class of 2022 Cohort
Students participating in this unique summer enrichment program will earn 9 academic credits toward graduation by enrolling in an English, Math, and Sociology course (all of which counts towards graduation).
Those completing the summer with a 4.0 will receive a scholarship to cover the renting of their textbooks for the fall semester ($500 maximum). Those who complete the program with a 3.0 or higher will receive a $250 scholarship towards the rental of textbooks for the fall semester. In addition, the students with the highest GPA's will participate in cultural trip at the end of the program.
Participating in this program will also give students an opportunity to:
- pick their room in the residence halls and remain in their assigned rooms during the academic year;
- receive priority advising for the summer and fall semesters;
- have a week off in-between classes and Freshmen Week; and,
- receive priority financial aid packaging for the summer and 2018-2019 academic year.
To participate in the program, students must complete the following by June 1, 2018
- Complete the PJS registration and information form (click the button to the left)
- Complete their 2017-2018 FASFA (must be completed prior to start of Project Jump Start)
- Complete their 2018-2019 FASFA
- Register for Orientation
You have been selected to participate in this rewarding experience. Lincoln University believes in you and that this program will help you transition into college smoother. The program starts on June 17, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. and concludes on August 7, 2018.
Thank you for your interest in our Summer Enrichment Program. We believe in you – Scholar!