What can you bring?
- Alarm Clock
- Wash Cloths
- Sheets (twin size)
- Blanket (s)
- Desk lamp
- Trash can
- Small throw rug
- Shower shoes
- Bath robe
- Electric iron
- Fan (for short periods of warm weather w/o air conditioning)
- Laundry basket
- Broom/dust pan/ mop
What should I not bring?
- Toasters/Toasters Ovens
- Hot plates
- Electric skillets
- Any other cooking appliances (i.e., George Forman Grills, etc)
Residential Hall Policy
- All unmarried students under 21 years of age, whose primary domicile is beyong a 60-mile radius of Lincoln University, are required to live in the University residence halls for four consecutive semesters.
- A house contract is for a full academic year; therefore, any student whose 21st birthday occurs during the term of his/her contract is required to fulfill their housing contract or, with the Director's permission, may buy out their contract.
- The University is not liable for any personal property brought on to campus
- Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces are exempted from the On-Campus Housing Policy.
- Any student who has established a local domicile at least one year prior to entering the University is also exempted. Proof of domicile ie required.
- Students seeking exemption from the On-Campus Housing Policy must submit a written appeal from by the last day of July for the upcoming fall semester and the last day of December for the upcoming spring semester to the Residential Life Office in 303 Young Hall.
- The University reserves the right to change, alter, terminate, or cancel room assignments per policy.
- In the event space is not initally available to accommodate all students affected by the on-campus housing policy, a waiting list will be maintained and students on that list will be given priority when semester housing assisgnments are made the following year. Notificiation of housing assisgnments will be sent to students' local addresses prior to the end of the spring semester of their inital year at the University. Room and board are mujtally inclusive components of on-campus residency.