Veterans Benefits are based upon the military service of the veteran and enrollment status of the student (veteran, dependent/spouse).
For the GI Bill®, enrollment must be certified by the VA School Certifying Official (SCO) for EACH semester the student is enrolled.
GI Bill® Information
- To be completed each semester you are enrolled in classes and using benefits
- Submit form to Ms. Guerrant (School Certifying Official) in 110 Soldiers Hall
- This form MUST be submitted to the SCO in order for GI Bill® benefits to be certified with the VA. This form can be turned in as early as the first day you pre-register for courses, but must be turned in no later than the first day of the semester.
- If you add, drop or audit a course, you must notify the SCO immediately.
- Please ensure that the SCO has an up-to-date copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) from the VA when submitting your Certification Form.
- Verify attendance each month for Chapters 30, 1606 & 1607
Lincoln University VA School Certifying Official:
Ms. Kristin Guerrant - (573) 681-5353 email@example.com
110 Soldiers Hall - Lincoln University Campus
903 Lafayette Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education: (888) 442-4551
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Information: (800) 827-1000
WAVE Verification by Phone: (877) 823-2378
Additional information is also available at Lincoln University's Veterans Reference Page.