Winter market days: 11/4, 11/16, 12/2, 12/16, 1/6, 1/20, 2/3, 2/17, 3/3, 3/17
Pick-up hours: 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Location: 900 Leslie Blvd. Jefferson, City. Room 123, suite B, Lorenzo J. Greene Hall, Lincoln University
Contact: Maria Isabel Jacome, Farmers' Market Manager, Cooperative Extension (LUCER), Suite B, room 120 Lorenzo J. Greene Hall, (573) 681-5493, jacomealvarezM@Lincolnu.edu
- Create a welcoming meeting place for vendors and patrons
- Promote and conserve the local capacity to produce, process, and market food in a way that enhances environmental quality and promotes health
- Create and support a vibrant local food producer and artisan community and economy by establishing cooperative, mutually beneficial market relationships
- Support local, sustainable agriculture
- Educate about personal and community health and well-being
- Celebrate our community's arts, culinary traditions, cultural diversity, and agricultural history
We believe there is value in a thriving community market. Trading high quality local products at fair prices promotes the well-being of local farmers, artisans, and the community.