Employers will have the opportunity to speak to students interested in designated career fields. Information to consider prior to the Career Forum:
- Agenda - Will be provided at event
- Cost - No charge for our employer partners
- Suggested Items - Company advertisement and memorabilia
- Students anticipated - 30 +
- Presentation time - 15 - 30 minutes
- Speaking points: Suggested speaking point can include employment and internship opportunities, career advancement in the designated career field/major, workplace etiquette, workplace decorum, workplace protocol and or soft skills, etc.
For questions please call Lincoln University Career Center at (573) 681-5987 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org