Thank you for partnering with Lincoln University's Career Center.
We have changed our Career Fair model to Career Forums. We find that Career Forums are more effective than the Career Fairs of the past. Career Forums are events where we invite experienced employers to speak with LU students about things such as employment and internship opportunities, work etiquette, work decorum, work protocol and/or soft skills.
Our Career Forums are targeted to specific majors based on employer needs. Employers are invited to participate in one or several forums based on the job and/or internship opportunities offered by major(s).
At the Career Forums, we invite employers to speak with interested students twice:
- During presentations: Subject can include employment and internship opportunities, career advancement, workplace etiquette, decorum, protocol and/or soft skills, etc.(see scheduled dates by majors below);
- And, at a Meet and Greet session after presentations. There will be tables available for each employer.
The below flyers will give you the date and time schedule of each forum by majors.
We look forward to your organization participating in our Career Forums.
LU Career Services
SPRING 2018 CAREER FORUM DATES
Career Forums will be held in Page Library - Room 100 from 9:30am - 2:00pm
NOTE: The below dates are designed for certain majors.
Employers will have the opportunity to speak to students interested in designated career fields. Information to consider prior to the Career Forum:
- Agenda - Will be provided at event
- Cost - No charge for our employer partners
- Suggested Items - Company advertisement and memorabilia
- Students anticipated - 30 +
- Presentation time - 15 - 30 minutes
- Speaking points: Suggested speaking point can include employment and internship opportunities, career advancement in the designated career field/major, workplace etiquette, workplace decorum, workplace protocol and or soft skills, etc.
For questions please call Lincoln University Career Center at (573) 681-5987 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org