LU Book Store
We have partnered with the largest textbook supplier in the nation, MBS Direct. They currently serve the needs of nearly half a million students nationwide, with over 7 million books in their Columbia, Missouri facility. MBS Direct was developed to help institutions like ours improve textbook services. The MBS Direct program ensures course materials will be available when academic terms begin. This program provides convenient ordering, accurate and timely fulfillment, and better overall services for our students.
- MBS Direct maintains a current list of our courses and materials, and in the event of any changes, they promptly notify students.
- Students may sell back their textbooks to MBS using a convenient online buyback option*
- Students may access the online Virtual Bookstore 24/7 at:
- Free shipping to the main campus on-site distribution, with dates announced soon. Other orders are shipped via UPS from MBS Direct within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays)
LU Campus Dining Services
(Sodexo) – Delicious meals everyday of the week is what our premier food service operation has to offer. Whether, it's breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, late nite, special event catering or just snacks for an afternoon meeting, our fine staff is ready to fulfill your needs. Visit our Dining website at lincolnu.sodexomyway.com and click Lincoln University Dining Services to get updates on weekly menus, hours of operation and more.
- Blue Tiger Cafe - You can buy Starbucks coffees, Pepsi beverages, fruit, parfaits, yogurts, salads, sandwiches, breakfast breads, muffins and many grab-n-go snacks located on the 2nd floor of SUC.
- Flavors Catering - Lincoln University is committed to making your event a success. Our catering professionals are available to assist you with planning every aspect of your event. Our Culinary team has designed a variety of menus to fit a wide range of tastes and budgets, including regional ingredients, university favorites and specialty items. Should you desire a customized menu for your event, we will be happy to meet with you to create a special menu for your specific needs. Our goal is to provide you with the freshest selections of food items, beautifully displayed, served professionally by our highly trained staff as we strive to exceed the expectations of every single guest. Visit our Catering Website at lincolnu.catertrax.com, where you can order online, or you can contact Oliver Manuel or Chef Gregory Atkinson at 573-681-5267 to get additional information.
- Lincoln University Dining Services is located in B10 of the SUC.
- For more information about sodexo click here.
Xerox Printing and Mail Services
The Xerox Printing and Mail Services Department located at 120 Schweich Hall serves the Lincoln University campus as a full service printing and mail facility.
Printing Service provides printing and binding services to students, faculty and staff. Our full service printing ranges from a simple color flyer to multi page color booklets. A dazzling assortment of papers makes your documents stand out and get noticed. Our binding services help keep your ideas together, page after page by cutting, folding, collating, stitching, binding and spiral binding. Whether you want one or one million copies, you'll find we have the equipment to fulfill your order quickly. We also supervise outsourced services and provide printing services for the community upon request.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and everything that we do for you! Our goal is to make even a simple black-and-white copy crisp and perfect every time.
To submit files: email@example.com (printing PDF or JPEG)
Mail Service offers postal metering service for all faculty and staff. We receive and distribute important communications from inside and outside the institution to students, faculty, administration and staff; plus process and mail communications from these constituents out to external destinations. Services provided include knowledgeable consultation on the design of effective and cost efficient mail pieces as well as professional advice on the most cost effective way to mail letters, packages and other important parcels.
Xerox Mailing Services is an official shipping outlet for United Parcel Service (UPS). We offer full service U.P.S., including Next Day Air, Second Day, Third Day, and Regular Ground Service. Special services also available through the United States Postal Service include Express, Priority, Certified and Insured Mail.
The role of Xerox Printing and Mail Services extends considerably beyond these important functions.
We are here to serve you and look forward to assisting you in any way possible.
Our hours are: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
If you have any questions feel free to contact 573-681-5394 or 681-6104
Dorm Laundry Services
CSC ServiceWorks (ASI Campus Laundry Solutions) provides the washers and dryers in the residence halls. Our campus representative is Diane Cline, who can be reached at 314-985-4043, or firstname.lastname@example.org. To request service on a malfunctioning washer or dryer, download a free app (CSC Serviceworks), and use it to click on the license plate of the washer and dryer requiring service. CSC is notified immediately. Questions about how to do laundry or stain removal hints can be found at www.campusclothesline.com
LU Snack Vending
You can find nationally-branded fresh candies, chips, pastries and healthy snack options in a variety of sizes – and reasonably priced in vending machines all around campus. However, if you lose your money or get some product that isn't quite what you expect, just visit room 115 Young Hall – your money will be cheerfully refunded. Contact Martin Reid for more information, (573) 681-5080.
LU Beverage Vending
Cold drinks from juices to water and iced tea to sodas (pop) in thirsty sizes can be found in our vending machines, too. However, if you lose your money or get some product that isn't quite what you expect, just visit room 115 Young Hall – your money will be cheerfully refunded. Contact Martin Reid for more information, (573) 681-5080.