USDA/1890 National Scholars Program
Application DEADLINE Wednesday, January 31, 2018. Please Note: Only the 2018 application, which includes a revision date of November 2015 in the bottom right corner, will be considered. Previous versions of this application will not be considered.
1. High school seniors: USDA/1890 National Scholars Program 2018 High School Application
2. College/university students entering their sophomore or junior year at an accredited school in the U.S.: USDA/1890 National Scholars Program 2018 College Application
The purpose of the USDA/1890 National Scholars Program is as follows:
- To strengthen the long-term partnership between the USDA and the 1890 land-grant universities.
- To increase the number of students studying agriculture, food, and natural resource science or other related disciplines.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) and a composite score of 21 or more on the ACT (see the "General Eligibility" section of the application), for high school applicants.
- Study agriculture, food, natural resource sciences or other related academic disciplines.
Additional information is available at: https://www.outreach.usda.gov/education/1890
More Scholarship opportunities for students of the Lincoln University Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences