USDA/1890 National Scholars Program
The Application has a new tentative DEADLINE of Tuesday, April 30, 2019. Please Note: Only the 2019 application will be considered. Previous versions of this application will not be considered.
The United States Department of Agriculture has announced that the scholarship program has two components for applicants:
1. High school seniors: USDA/1890 National Scholars Program 2019 High School Application
2. College/university students entering their sophomore or junior year at an accredited school in the U.S.: USDA/1890 National Scholars Program 2019 College Application
The purpose of the USDA/1890 National Scholars Program is as follows:
- To strengthen the long-term partnership between the USDA and the 1890 land-grant universities.
- To increase the number of students studying agriculture, food and natural resource science or other related disciplines.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) and a composite score of 21 or more on the ACT (see the "General Eligibility" section of the application), for high school applicants.
- Study agriculture, food, natural resource sciences or other related academic disciplines.
Additional information is available at: https://www.outreach.usda.gov/education/1890
More Scholarship opportunities for students of the Lincoln University Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences