- All requests for public or internal release of information must first be approved by the submitting department's dean and vice president.
- Information for public (press releases/website calendar) or internal release should be submitted electronically to the office of Communications and Marketing through email after receiving approval from the dean and vice president. Phone calls requesting information be posted will not be accepted, nor will hand delivered hard copies.
- Please compose the information you would like to be released. All information must be complete, accurate and ready for publication. Include a contact person for those seeking further information. The office of Communications and Marketing reserves the right to edit information for content and grammatical accuracy. If major changes are required, the information will be returned to the submitting department.
- Information for on-campus communications should be submitted by the close of business the day prior to release. If the communication contains time sensitive material, please contact the office at ext 6032.
- For areas without a web content manager on staff, in need of website postings to the calendar, please submit at least five working days in advance of the event. Please include all pertinent information including the date, time, location, cost if applicable and contact information.
- Information for press releases should be submitted at least one working day in advance of desired release. If a release contains time sensitive material, please contact the office at ext 6032.
- Those desiring photos from the office of Communications and Marketing archives may contact ext 5099. Requested photos will be presented via Dropbox. Please allow two working days for completion.
- Those desiring photography services from the office of Communications and Marketing may contact ext 5099 ten working days in advance. Same day requests will not be honored. Photos will be presented via Dropbox.
- Please contact ext 5099 for any other inquiries/requests for services.
Submission deadlines are as follows:
Flyers and other single-page works- 5 working days
Billboards/Print ads/Brochures and up to 4 pages- 10 working days
Annual reports and other works with 4 or more pages- 1 month
- Print ads, brochures and other works not created by the office of Communications and Marketing must still meet the branding guidelines of the university, to include proper logo, colors and/or slogan if applicable. Please allow five working days our department's review of the work.
The office of Communications and Marketing is located in B2 Young Hall.