Items can be returned to our external book drop 24/7 over Thanksgiving break.
Coronavirus and Inman E. Page Library
Coronavirus (otherwise known as COVID-19) is affecting institutions of higher learning across the country and globe as well as daily life. For official information from Lincoln University, please see the Health Safety Information webpage.
Online Library Services
Our electronic resources, databases, online library instruction, and live chat are still available.
- Faculty: Request electronic course reserves
- All library databases
- eBooks via MOBIUS
- Request library instruction
- Live chat (popup at bottom right of page)
- Submit a question
Official CDC Coronavirus Information
Missouri Library Information
- Public Library Closures due to COVID-19 (MO Secretary of State)
- MOBIUS Library Closures and Service Changes (MOBIUS Consortium)