LSAT – Law School Admission Test
Lincoln University administers the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) each year in December. The test is a half-day, standardized test that consists of five 35-minute sections of multiple-choice questions designed to measure skills that are considered essential for success in law school.
Test takers should expect the test day to cover up to 7 hours. Walk-ins are not permitted – you must register for the LSAT by the appropriate deadlines.
Note: Students requiring special accomodations should consult the test brochure and follow the instructions for requesting special testing accommodations.
On Examination Day:
- Arrive on time
- You will not be admiitted after testing has begun
- Bring your admission ticket
- Bring an acceptable form of identification
- Bring sharpened soft lead No. 2 pencils with good erasers
- Allowable items
- Prohibited items
- Wear layered clothing as room temperatures fluctuate