The ACT is a national college admissions examination that consists of subject area tests in English, Mathematics, Science and Reading, with an optional Writing Test.
The ACT includes 215 multiple-choice questions and takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete, which includes a short break. 40 minutes is allotted for examinees who choose to take the optional Writing Test.
The ACT National test is open to students of all ages and grade levels. This includes students in grades 6-9 and high school graduates.
Note: Students requiring special accomodations should consult the test brochure and follow the instructions for requesting special testing accommodations.
On Examination Day:
- Arrive on time
- You will not be admitted after testing has begun
- Bring acceptable identification
- Bring your admission ticket
- Bring sharpened soft lead No. 2 pencils with good erasers
- Prohibited items
- Wear layered clothing as room temperatures fluctuate
Tests will be administered in 206 Martin Luther King Hall
- Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Saturday, February 12, 2022
- Saturday, June 11, 2022