Find a community
To find a specific community in the LU portal:
- Using your web browser, log in to the LU portal
- Once logged in, you will be on your LU Blue Tiger Portal home page (Faculty/Staff or Student, depending on your Role at LU)
- On that page, find the “My Communities” portlet and click the tab labeled “Communities I Have Joined”.
- To find a specific community, you can either:
- Search, by typing part of the community name (i.e. – to find Web Training, type either “web” or “training”) in the search box and click the Search button or
- Scroll down the list to find the community.
- To open the pages for that community, click they hyperlinked text for the Public or Private pages (i.e. – Public Pages – Live (14))