This is great! How do I log in?
- In the upper-right hand corner of your browser window, click the "Login" link.
- In the Login box, enter your LU user ID
- In the Password box, enter your LU password
What's my User ID?
Reset Password | Forgot Password
Need Help Logging In to your Account?
OIT's Help Desk is located on the first floor of Schweich Hall. You can reach the OIT Help Desk by calling 573-681-5888, by emailing email@example.com, or by Online Form.
Onsite Support hours:
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Phone support hours: 24/7 X 365 days
What is the Lincoln University Blue Tiger Portal?
The Blue Tiger Portal uses the MyCampus product to create a secure, personaized, area of the Lincoln University website that gives the LU community online access to information, services and resources targeted to each specific interest. So, students, faculty and staff may more easily locate the services and information that is most important to them.
Some of the features that the Blue Tiger Portal Offers:
- Content can be publically available to guests or restricted to LU users only. This allows us to tailor content to the signed-in user (Student, Faculty or Staff).
- Single Sign-on access to Webmail (either Exchange or Gmail)
- Single Sign-on access to MOODLE.
- Single Sign-on access to WebAdvisor
- LU Community members are allowed to interact with others in the community via:
- Wiki pages
- Message Boards