Guidelines for Requesting Title III/Professional Development Travel Funds
Train-The-Trainer Travel Tips
In order to apply for Title III Train-The-Trainer Activity funds the applicant must be a Ful-Time Employee.
- In order to apply for Title III Train-The-Trainer Activity funds the applicant must be a Full-Time Employee.
- Professional Development funds are available once in a federal fiscal year (October 1st- September 30th).
- The maximum travel amount is $2000. Please give an explanatin of how overage will be covered.
- Persons who fail to present an on-campus workshop after a Title III funded Train-The-Trainer Activity will not be eligible to receive Train-The-Trainer funds during the following federal fiscal year.
- The conference/workshop/seminar which the applicant plans to attend must be relevant to the area in which they are employed.
- Travel approval subject to funds available.
- Follow the Travel Procedures that will be e-mailed, to all who are approved for Title III Professional Development Train-The-Trainer Travel.
- All travel arrangements are the responsibility of the requestor.
It is important that the travel request packet reach the Title III office at least two weeks before you travel .
Forms commonly used for Title III Train-The-Trainer application process: