Individual Travel Card Program
The Individual Travel Card Program is designed to provide frequent travelers with a tool to minimize the need for large or frequent cash advances, some prepay checks, and/or reimbursements. It is intended to supplement existing procedures, such as the Concur travel portal. This page contains the information and various documents associated with the program, and resources that should help you utilize your cards efficiently and effectively.
If you are new to individual travel cards, it is suggested that you discuss your needs with Purchasing staff prior to requesting cards. We will be happy to discuss the various options available and help you develop a program that suits your needs.
Purchasing Card Manual and Training Documents
- Travel Card Users Manual 1.0
- Visa IntelliLink Cardholder Reconciliation Manual (ppt)
- Visa IntelliLink Approver Reconciliation Manual (ppt)
Important Monthly Dates
- Business Day 1: Bank ends monthly cycle
- Calendar Day 8: Cardholder reconciles statement/transactions
- Calendar Day 15: Approving official reviews and approves transactions
- Calendar Day 18: Accounting Services makes payment
- Visa IntelliLink Spend Management https://intellilink.spendmanagement.visa.com new!
- Having trouble logging in? Use the 'forgot your password' link.
- General Information: your approving official
- Policy questions: Accounts Payable
- Card utilization questions: Debra Kidwell or Kelly Heintz
- To report a lost or stolen card during non-business hours, call UMB at 800-821-5184
- Fraud alert hotline: If you are asked to call 800-337-3392 regarding your card, this is a legitimate call.
- Training for Card Holders and Approving Officials:
- Informational session - Travel Cards and IntelliLink (Visa IntelliLink Spend Management Training:)
These forms use Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this software, click on the logo below for your free copy.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader