LUCE Programs and Projects
- Agricultural Economics and Marketing
- Community and Leadership Development
- Diversity Programs
- Human Resource Development
- Innovative Small Farmers' Outreach Program
- Integrated Pest Management
- Kansas City Urban Impact Center
- Native Plants
- Paula J. Carter Center on Minority Health and Aging
- Plant Pathology
- Sheep, Goat, and Value Added Fiber Program
- Small Ruminant Program
- Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers Program (2501 Program)
- Southeast Missouri 1890 Extension Program
- St. Louis Urban Impact Center
- Wildlife Science
- Youth Development and 4-H Programs
Missouri Institute on Minority Aging
The Missouri Institute on Minority Aging (MIMA) is a forum to address health issues and provide solutions applicable to underserved senior citizens of Missouri. MIMA includes educational presentations, which cover a variety of topics including chronic disease self-management, strategies for the delivery of healthcare information and programs and current research and data on health issues impacting older, underserved individuals.
Since 1995, the MIMA has provided public and private agency personnel and caregivers with a forum to express and share ideas about delivering services and improving health care for minority elderly people. If you are a provider or caregiver, or someone who cares about issues affecting the minority elderly, you don't want to miss this. MIMA is administered by the Lincoln University Cooperative Extension Paula J. Carter Center on Minority Health and Aging.
Tuesday, August 25 - Thursday, August 27, 2015
MIMA 2015: Coronation
Keynote Speaker - Mr. Joe Palm
Keynote Speaker - Dr. Patrick Griffith
Closing Ceremony 01
Closing Ceremony 02
17th Missouri Institute on Minority Aging (2014): "Aging Artistically"
Tuesday, August 26 - Thursday, August 28, 2014
16th Missouri Institute on Minority Aging (2013): "Unleashing the Power of Aging"
15th Missouri Institute on Minority Aging (2012): "Continuing the Dream"
14th Missouri Institute on Minority Aging (2011): "Older Americans: Connecting the Community"
For More Information, Contact: