Campus Policies, Processes, and Procedures
In order to carry on its work of teaching, research, and public service, Lincoln University has an obligation to maintain conditions under which the work of the University can go forward freely, in accordance with the highest standards of quality, institutional integrity, and freedom of expression, with full recognition by all concerned of the rights and privileges, as well as the responsibilities, of those who compose the University community. These campus policies address the rights and responsibilities of members of the Lincoln University community and provide campus-wide standards for implementing regulations as a means of sustaining this community. Each member of this campus shares the responsibility of maintaining this unique community so that the University's mission of teaching, research, and public service can be achieved.
Lincoln University Mission Statement: Lincoln University of Missouri is a historically black, 1890 land-grant, public, comprehensive institution that provides excellent educational opportunities including theoretical and applied learning experiences to a diverse population within a nurturing, student-centered environment.
University Oath: We will never bring disgrace to Lincoln University by any act of cowardice or dishonesty. We will fight for the ideals and sacred things of the University. We will transmit our University to those who come after us, greater, better and more beautiful than it was transmitted to us.
University Motto: "LABORARE ET STUDERE"—To labor and study
Listed below are some of the safety related polices and services that might be of particular interest to faculty, staff, and students at Lincoln University
Federal Notification Policies linked to Title IV Funding (Federal Financial Aid)
Failure to comply with certain polices contained in the following doucment can result fines, violations, and/or the partial or complete loss of Federal Financial Aid to the University
- Americans with Disabilties Act (ADA) Information
- Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
- Clery Act
- Drugs and Alcohol Processes and Procedures
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Policy
- Sexual Asault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Processes and Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Title VI: Discrimination in Education Based on A Protected Class (race, color, veteran/military status, or national origin)
- Title VII: Discrimination in Employment Based on A Protected Class (race, gender, religion, age, veteran/military status, or genetics,)
- Title IX: Sexual Harassment, Sex Equity, and Gender-Based Discrimination
- Victims' Rights in Cases of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking
Other University Policies