Please review the information provided below. Should you have additional questions regarding orientation please feel free to email us email@example.com or call us at (573) 681-5695
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Who should attend Transfer ROAR?
- All new transfer students who have never attended Lincoln University are required to participate in orientation.
- Who is eligible to attend Transfer ROAR?
- All new transfer students who have completed 30 or more college credit hours after high school graduation, or completion of a GED.
- I am a visiting/returning student. Do I need to attend orientation?
- No, visiting and returning students do not need to attend orientation, although you are welcome to participate.
Please contact the Center for the First-Year Experience to determine when you may schedule an appointment with your advisor to register in your major concentration area. ?
- What if I cannot attend?
- Orientation dates are established throughout the year to fit a variety of student schedules.
If you are unable to attend one of the Transfer ROAR sessions, you are welcome to participate in a new student ROAR Orientation.
- What should I bring with me to orientation?
- A valid photo ID/driver’s license
- A calculator if you are taking the Math Placement Exam
- Your immunization (shot) records if you have not previously submitted them
- Proof of health insurance coverage (if you are planning to waive the University’s insurance)
- W-2’s and 1040’s for all persons in your household.
- A jacket/coat (the temperature in the orientation sessions can vary)
- What should I wear to orientation?
- Comfortable clothing and shoes as you may have to do some light, to moderate walking.
- Do my parents need to attend orientation with me?
- No, your parents do not need to attend orientation with you. We invite parents to participate; however, they are not required to attend.