Alumni Association Purpose
The purpose and objectives for which the corporation is organized is to:
- Assist the University in carrying out it's mission
- Encourage the attendance of qualified students at Lincoln University
- Assist in securing adequate funds for the operation and development of the University
- Assist in advancing the standards of post-secondary education at the University
- Support charitable, educational, cultural, patriotic, literary and scientific aims, purposes and programs of the University
Alumni Association Membership Qualification
- All persons who have attended Lincoln University for at least one semester shall be eligible for membership in the Lincoln University Alumni Association, Inc.
- Anyone who has a genuine interest in the promotion of the Association/University shall be eligible for associate membership in the Lincoln University Alumni Association, Inc.
The Lincoln University Alumni Association, Inc. consists of:
- The Executive Board
(Nationally elected officers: president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer)
Only members who are graduates of the university are eligible to hold a national office.
- The Board of Directors
(National officers plus the presidents or elected representatives of all active chapters.)
Each member of the Board of Directors must be a member in good standing.
- All members in good standing
The Alumni Pledge
As an alumnus/alumna of the University,
I commit myself to uphold the ideals
of Lincoln and to reflect its teaching.
My voice and my hands shall exalt and
preserve its good name.
I shall be responsible, active,
courageous and self-sacrificing
in every effort to establish
for my Alma Mater an even higher
place in its service to teaching, to
discovering, and to disseminating useful
knowledge among men and women of
the state, the nation, the earth.