1. The student must be admitted to the University.
2. The student must submit an application and be formally approved for admission into the B.L.S. program.
3. The student must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application for admission.
4. The student must be admitted to the program at least one semester prior to the semester of graduation.
5. The transfer student must have a "C" average or better in previous college work; a student with less than a "C" average who has been out of school for ten years or more may be admitted on a conditional basis.
6. A person who has already earned a bachelor’s degree is not eligible to enroll in the BLS program.