FORT LEONARD WOOD CAMPUS
Each prospective student must complete requirements for admission to Lincoln University.
Deadline for August admission to the Fort Leonard Wood program is April 1. All admission criteria must be met by this date.
Admission to the Nursing program is based upon:
1. Acceptance to the University.
2. Meeting current nursing department academic requirements and pre-requisite courses.
3. PAX - Nursing Entrance Test
4. Three letters of reference on departmental forms.
5. Transcripts of previous college and/or LPN education (if applicable).
6. Completed nursing departmental application.
Students are selected for admission to the nursing program once a year. Additional information concerning the admissions criteria and procedures is available.
Contact us at: 573-329-5160 or at email@example.com