Veterans Benefits are based upon the military service of the veteran and enrollment status of the student. Veterans and their dependents and spouse are generally eligible.
For the GI Bill, enrollment must be certified by the VA School Certifying Official (SCO) for EACH semester the student is enrolled.
G.I. Bill Information
- To be completed each semester you are enrolled in classes and using benefits
- Submit form to Mrs. Glenn (School Certifying Official) in 202 Soldiers Hall
- This form MUST be submitted to the SCO in order for GI Bill benefits to be certified with the VA. This form can be turned in as early as the first day you pre-register for courses, but must be turned in no later than the first day of the semester.
- If you add, drop or audit a course, you must notify the SCO immediately.
- Please ensure that the SCO has an up-to-date copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) from the VA when submitting your Certification Form.
- Verify attendance each month for Chapters 30, 1606 & 1607
Lincoln University VA Certifying Official:
Mrs. Kristin Glenn - (573) 681-5353 email@example.com
202 Soldiers Hall, Lincoln University Campus
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education: (888) 442-4551
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Information: (800) 827-1000
WAVE Verification by Phone: (877) 823-2378
Additional information is also available at Lincoln University's Veterans Reference Page.
For information on Federal and State Tuition Assistance, please contact Mr. Brandon Hildreth at (573) 681-5205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.