The ability to Accept/Reject is temporarily offline. Please check back later.
Thanks. DSFA Staff 01/30/2012
Accept/Reject Financial Aid Award
Student Accept/Reject of Financial Aid Award and Loan Requirement Process is as follows:
- We are asking you to go out to Web Advisor at http://webadvisor.lincolnu.edu/online/.
-- You are encouraged to register in the Self Service Password Management utility immediately after logging in with the initial password.
If you have additional questions regarding user id and password, please contact the ERP Department at (573) 681-5883.
- Once there you will need to log in and click either Prospective Students or Students menu.
- If you are a new student to Lincoln, please select Prospective Students.
- If you are a returning student to Lincoln, please select Students.
- Then you will click on “Accept/Reject My Financial Aid Awards.”
- You will be asked to select the award year. You must select 2012 for the 2012-2013 academic year and 2013 for the 2013-2014 academic year. Then your financial aid awards will appear.
- You may accept all, reject all, or accept/reject individual awards. Then click submit.
- A confirmation page will appear indicating what you have chosen, please print this page for your records. At the top of the confirmation page it states that “Please select the below link to complete the loan application process. It is imperative that you complete this process before your loans can be originated.” Please follow the link to complete the loan requirements: http://www.lincolnu.edu/web/financial-aid/accept/reject-award (which is this page).
- For ALL students requesting loans, you must complete the following item:
- For all first-time borrowers at Lincoln University or of Federal Direct Loans, you must also complete the following items:
Direct Loans, you MUST complete the Entrance Loan Counseling again.
10. We will receive verification via email that you completed the Student Loan Request Form and a response from
the US Department of Education that you have completed the Entrance Counseling session and MPN.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the
Department of Student Financial Aid at (573) 681-6156 option 0.
Please note: ONLY THE STUDENT SHOULD COMPLETE THESE STEPS! If anyone else does on the behalf of the student, they are violating federal laws since the e-signature is meant for secure authentication. Parents should not be completing this process for the student. Since the loans are in the student's name, the student will have to repay them therefore the student is required to complete the process.